29 Nov 2008

Women...

Women...
Usually I say that when I see a beautiful woman I realise God’s perfection. To tell you the truth it is not only when I see a beautiful one, but just a woman who takes care of herself, who is nice, charming, sensual and above all feminine.

Women...

It’s so pleasant to feel your smoothness skin on my hands, to touch the tidy hair with my fingers, to fondle your neck slowly without thinking anything but giving pleasure..., your so marvellous and natural scent...
To look at her curvy body and feel as though it was the best collyrium ever made for men... To feel your face with the dorsum of my hand it’s indescribable! The lips..., what a wonderful delineate! To kiss them, is like to feel myself leisurely flying away!
And looking at inside your eyes and feel your soul - is unique!

Women...

The breasts...
To feel and kiss their nipples is one of the best pleasures the men could have...
To touch smothly your belly is almost a magic feeling... and going down till find out your sex... there’s no word to say what we feel!
To hold your legs and massage them is as pleasant as getting a massage!
To kiss your feet is a pleasure to our mouth...
To put my arms around you and feel the warmth of your body is like feeling a magnetic attraction...

Women...

There’s so many words to describe you! I could spend the whole day only talking about you...

Thank you, God, for having made this wonderful creature!


Post a Comment